Hi Partner,

This is an urgent requirement from my client, Please check and let me know
if you have any body available.

please send resume to divy...@flexasoft.com

*About Flexasoft*

Flexasoft is a multi-national technology consulting firm headquartered in
Redmond, Washington. We are distinguished from our competitors through our
knowledge of the Industry and the resource identification ability, our
exceptional levels of service and the outstanding results we deliver. We
have been delighting organizations across the globe with our business and
technological expertise since 2007.

*Selenium Test Lead*

*Boston MA*

*Duration : CTH*

Experience in Leading a team and hands on testing experience

Strong knowledge in QE and systems and tools that support.
Write test plans and automated tests using Selenium
Review requirements documents and functional specifications to determine
test requirements for new products and features
Identify bugs through systematic testing, help developers reproduce errors,
and ensure that defects are fixed
Gather and analyze QA metrics, track and report on test progress and
product release readiness
Perform hands-on testing, including: Integration, functional, stress, and
compatibility testing of web-based products; website functionality and
software downloads and upgrades
Develop and manage QA project schedules and coordinate releases
Participate continuously throughout the design and development process,
analyzing features to point out potential weaknesses or inconsistencies

*Java Lead*

*Bethesda, MD*

*CTH*

Proficient in writing modular, Test driven code (at least 1 year)

2 years of experience in writing event driven code using Java and/or
Javascript frameworks

 6 months of experience in developing with Play

Proficient in developing applications using java mvc frameworks (at least 3
years)

 Exposure  to functional programming

 Strong problem solving skills

Thanks,

Divyesh Rathore

Consulting | Development | Staffing | Training
Phone: 425-243-5975

Email: divy...@flexasoft.com

http://www.flexasoft.com