Hi,

We have mentioned below urgent requirements from my client, Kindly check
and let me know if you have anybody available.

 Please send resume to only divy...@flexasoft.com ID

*About Flexasoft*

Flexasoft is a multi-national technology consulting firm headquartered in
Redmond, Washington. We are distinguished from our competitors through our
knowledge of the Industry and the resource identification ability, our
exceptional levels of service and the outstanding results we deliver. We
have been delighting organizations across the globe with our business and
technological expertise since 2007.

*Designation: Lead Consultant*

*Client*: Direct

*Location*: Redmond, WA

*Duration*: 6+ Months

 *Primary Duties and Responsibilities *

• 5 years of software development experience
• BS or MS degree in computer science or related field
• Proven skills in product implementation
• One of the following 3 sets of skills:
•        Extensive BizTalk Server or essential BizTalk Services development
experience, essentials hands on coding skills in C#, domain experience in
B2B technologies like AS2/EDI/X12 or EDIFACT;
•        (Or) SQL querying, SPROC authoring and strong C# hands on coding
skills;
•        (Or) System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) Management Pack
authoring, PowerShell script coding and essential C# hands on coding skill;
• Strong debugging, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven track record of shipping major projects - large scale services
desired
• Prior experience with Azure and service oriented architecture is
desirable

*For immediate response please send me mentioned below details with your
updated profile.*

Complete Name                       : ?

Contact Number                       : ?

Email ID                                    : ?

Work Authorization                   : ?

Availability                                : ?

Salary Expectation           : ?

Current Location                       : ?

Thanks,

Divyesh Rathore

Consulting | Development | Staffing | Training
Phone: 425-243-5975

Email: divy...@flexasoft.com

http://www.flexasoft.com