Dear,

Hope you’re doing Great!!

We have an excellent Opportunity for you, please go through the requirement
and let me know your views on below requirement. please send me your
updated profile to *ch...@appnetglobal.com* <ch...@appnetglobal.com>

*Oracle EBS Techno Functional Expert*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

   - Oracle EBS Techno-Functional resource with 10+ years experience
   - Experience working with both Oracle Applications v11i and R12 is a
   must with Service Contracts(OCI), Order Management (OM), IB, Entitlements
   modules.
   - Strong Functional knowledge in EBS order management, IB, and Contract
   & Entitlement Management.
   - Strong Technical skill set - PL/SQL, Procedures, Reports, Workflow
   - Experience in understanding and reviewing MD50 documents and in
   writing MD70 documents, code review, and testing
   - Good communication and analytical skills required to work with
   business users and executive management
   - Experience as Tech lead for a large Oracle EBS implementation preferred
   - Experienced in providing team status and project status to management

*Thanks*

*Chris*

ch...@appnetglobal.com