Hi
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Title: Network Engineer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description*:

*PCRF(Cisco UCS):7+ years of Experience in UMTS with at least 2 years
working on LTE and IMS technologies, and at least 1 year with PCRF* *Must
have skills:* Hands on experience in PCRF designing, deployment and
defining rules in PCRF, integrations with PCEF, P-CSCF and IT systems
Experience of PCRF, OCS, HSS, mediation and charging, lawful intercepts and
CALEA
Hands-on experience in EPC Packet Core including PCC domain (not limited to
MME, SPGW/PCEF, and PCRF)Working experience in designing and configuring
Gx, Rx, Sy interfaces.
Deep understanding of SIP/Diameter level call flows in Gx, Rx. Sy
interfaces in various call flows like VoLTE, IPME, IMS etc.
Sound knowledge in configuring DRA and load-balancing, session binding.
Sound knowledge in SDP/RTP/RTCP/MSRP protocols and message flows.
Strong knowledge on Policy and rule base configuration for various call
models.
Good to have skills:
Knowledge of Linux/Solaris/UNIX Operating Systems and scripting
Strong understanding of 3GPP specifications, with working experience of
converged IP core network deployments that meet requirements of next
generation mobile networks
Expert in the following interfaces of the EPC Architecture S1AP, S11,
S3/S4, S1-MME, S1-U, S11, S6a, S5/8, Gn/Gp, Gb, Gr, Gx, Sy, Rx
Expert in the following nodes: SGSN, DNS-G, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF, OCS
Team player, cross-functional, and can handle multiple projects
simultaneously.
Ability to work with different staffs at different layers in the
organization

--

*Best Regards,*

*Baidyanath Kamti  -  Technical Recruiter*

*eTeam Inc. – *“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*(**732-248-1900 x 135*

****bka...@eteaminc.com <mshu...@eteaminc.com>*

*LinkedIn:* *www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>*

*Twitter:* *https://twitter.com/baidhy <https://twitter.com/JangraNitin>*

*G**t**a**l**k**/**Yahoo**:* *baidya.recruiter*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*

If you want to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail
with *REMOVE <bka...@eteaminc.com?subject=REMOVE>* in the subject.