Below is the list of Available Candidate, looking for new project. Let me
know if you have any requirement that match my list of available candidates.

I would highly appreciate if you can add me (*s
<sama...@addonusa.com>a...@addonusa.com <a...@addonusa.com>*) in your daily
requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements.

*Technologies*

*Consultant Name*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Visa*

*Salesforce*

Sharmila

7+ years

AZ

Only MN

TN

*C++*

Hermann

6+ years

CA

CA & TX

H1B

*              Java*

Yolatl

8+ years

MI

Open

TN

Miguel

10+ years

MI

CA,TX, FL,AZ

TN

*.Net*

Miguel

9 years

OH

TX,CA,AZ,GA,FL

TN

Alain

7+ years

MI

Open

GC EAD

Jose

10+ years

MI

Open

TN

*SAS*

Ahmad

7 years

MI

Open

OPT EAD

Kidan

6 years

MI

Open

TN

Vinay

7 years

MI

Open

H1B

Rajini

7 years

MI

Only MI

GC

*Android*

Mo-Lee

6 years

MI

Open

OPT EAD

*Datastage*

Yesenia

6+years

MI

Open

USC

Eliza

7+years

MI

MI but Open

GC

Mande

6+years

MI

Open

USC

Mohammad Alam

8+years

MO

Open

USC

 *Kindly ensure that the candidates are been submitting to your end client.*

*God of Heaven will gives us success…Nehemiah 2:20 *

*Regards,*

*Sagai Mary*

*Business Development Manager*

*ADDON TECHNOLOGIES*