Hello :

I'm *Vijay* from *Quantum InfoTech Inc.* We have an opportunity for *Project
Manager * with one of our clients based at *Redwood City, CA.*

*Application Support PM Duration: 15 Months Location: Redwood City, CA*

  *Need Locals!!*

*Required Skills:*

The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for:

·         Providing strong and collaborative leadership and project
management to project teams that shall include key business and IT
stakeholders, technology vendors and other business and IT professionals as
appropriate.

·         Providing guidance and knowledge transfer to project teams on
proven practices in the implementation of Probation Information Management
Systems.

·         Managing of project delivery from planning through execution to
close down, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human
resources, communications, risk and procurement.

·         Preparing project management deliverables in accordance with
project management standards and best practices.

·         Understanding client business requirements and presenting them in
a form which is comprehensible to business users and IT professionals.

·         Applying professional knowledge, experience and best practices to
enable the project team and achieve project objectives.

·         Monitoring progress against plans, facilitating issue resolution
and risk mitigation.

Thanks & Regards,

*VIJAY*

*Quantum Infotech Inc*

*Email:*   *vi...@quantuminfotech.com* <vi...@quantuminfotech.com>

*Web Address:   **http://www.quantuminfotech.com*
<http://www.quantuminfotech.com/>

*When the world says, "Give up, "Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."*

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/quantum-infotech>
<https://www.facebook.com/ConnectQuantum>   <https://twitter.com/connectqi>
   <https://www.flickr.com/photos/quantuminfotech/>
<https://plus.google.com/b/101564164791426427057/+Quantuminfotechabsolutelycommitted/posts>