Kindly reply at :: *vi...@compuvis.com
<vi...@compuvis.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Hope you are doing great…!

We have an urgent requirement with one of our direct client in NJ. Kindly
review the below mentioned requirement and let me know if you are
interested or not. If interested please send me an updated copy of resume
along with the best rate.

*Job Title**           : * *Test Engineer (Performance/ Automation)*
* Job Location    : **Montvale, NJ*

*Job Duration    : **10+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Job Description:*
The Performance/Load Tester will have strong skills in the Client testing
tools. This person will also need to have strong communication skills and
the ability to work within a team or independently.
• 4 years' experience with ALM/Quality Center
• 7 years' experience in LoadRunner scripting
• 4 years' experience in QuickTest Pro scripting

*QUALIFICATIONS:*
The Performance/Load Tester will have strong skills in the Client testing
tools. This person will also need to have strong communication skills and
the ability to work within a team or independently.
• Experience with implementing QA process design, standards, and process
improvement.
• Expertise in agile software methodologies and its implementation.
• Must have experience using QA Tools such as UFT/QuickTest Pro,
LoadRunner/Performance Center, and ALM/Quality Center.
• Extensive LoadRunner scripting experience. Ability to set up workload
profile for test scenarios to accurately mimic test requirements.
• Extensive experience working with many different protocols (Web, Web
Services, MQSeries, Java, etc.), systems/equipment monitoring,
troubleshooting errors, and understanding transaction failures.
• Continually search out new tools and technologies to improve QA functions.
• Must have experience in implementing test environments.
• Must be able to work independently across multiple projects at a time
while following a formal process.
• Experience with integrating Quality Center with other Client tools such
as LoadRunner and QuickTest Pro.
• Experience troubleshooting and configuring QC issues to support users and
projects. Strong troubleshooting skills with Client tools.
• This person will also need to work collaboratively with other engineers
within the organization and help reproduce, drill down, and identify
performance issues.
• Ability to write technical reports and understand the test requirements.
• Good knowledge of relational databases and data stores.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Strong innovation, problem solving, and conceptual thinking abilities.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
• Must be a self-starter and highly motivated. Ability to deliver in a fast
paced and dynamic environment.
• Experience in programming with VB Scripting and C.

Thanks & Regards,

*Vikas Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732.412.3617

E-mail: vi...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com