Hi Friend,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Vickey from Paradigm info tech; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….

Reply to recrutie...@paradigminfotech.com

Role: SAP Engineering Change Management(SAP-ECM)

Location: Shoreview, MN

Duration: 4weeks

*H1s with excellent comm. Skills are accepted*

*Skills Required:*

*Yrs.*

» Configuration Management

2-4 Yrs

» Project Change Management

2-4 Yrs

» Replication

2-4 Yrs

» SAP

2-4 Yrs

Contract SAP Engineering Change Management (ECM) Consultant in Shoreview,
MN. The ideal candidate who knows both SAP Engineering change management
and Variant configuration as part of an integrated Business solution.

*Work Schedule: The ideal schedule would be 3 days per week for 6 to 8
weeks, however we will now also consider candidates who are available to
work full time (40 hours per week) for 4 weeks. All candidates would need
to be available to work onsite in Shoreview, not remote. *

Job Description:
The SAP Engineering Change Management (ECM) Consultant will be responsible
for implementation of Engineering Change Management initiatives for Variant
configuration models and Product master data.

Responsibilities:
• SAP functional module expert for Engineering Change Management and
Variant configuration as part of an integrated Business Solution
• Works closely with Business and IT to define strategy and process for
managing changes to SAP Master data and VC product models
• Design, Configure and develop solutions for approval and release of
product structure changes and replication to Quality, Staging and
Production environments
• Coordinate testing and deployment of Product structure changes to
Production
• Document and Communicate Best practices for Engineering change management
and data governance

Skills needed:
• 5+ years of SAP Experience with SAP Engineering change management and
Order change management
• Experience with Variant Configuration and integration to SD and PP modules
• Knowledge of Basic Workflow, ALE and Product data replication (PDR)

*Thanks and Regards, *
*Vickey,*
*Paradigm Infotech*

*Desk Number:410-929-9023*