Kindly reply:: s...@htfskill.com

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…J

We are having urgent requirements with one of our client in Philadelphia,
PA. Kindly review the requirement below and if interested send me an
updated copy of your resume along with required information of below matrix.

*Position: Business Intelligence/ Data Modeler*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration:: Long term contract*

·         Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills.

·         Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Modeling.

·         Erwin Data Modeling Software.

·         Create database objects.

·         Data analysis.

·         Database design.

·         Data Warehouse - Experience in data warehouse design and
development.

·         Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL.

·         Oracle 11g.

·         Oracle data dictionary views.

·         Knowledge of Kimball data warehouse design principals.

·         Creating and reviewing SQL scripting.

*Nice to Have*

·         Informatica

·         Metadata tools

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Name *

*Contact no*

*Email *

*Current location*