Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 6-12 Months
*Max Rate: $48/hr *

*MUST HAVE EXP:(Please dont send me resumes) SSIS, Business intelligence. *

Description of Position:
Please note that a criminal background check is required PRIOR to start
date.

How the job is done:
Design and develop ETL solutions using approved WPS tools for interfacing
between source data and Data Warehouse.
Execute unit tests and validate expected results:  iterating until test
conditions have passed.
Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation in existing ETL
packages, mapping and workflow in production.
Develop Data Marts
Develop SQL and stored procedures for reporting.

Qualifications:
Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
Ability to troubleshoot issues in a multi-tier environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Solid understanding of Software development lifecycle specifically SSIS
Experience with Business intelligence and Data Warehousing
Experience with Data Warehousing
Strong database development skills like complex SQL queries, complex stored
procedures in SQL Server

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*Email: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*