Hi,

I hope you are doing well, Please find the excellent consultants of Addon
Technologies and send your closable requirements to sa...@addonusa.com .
Looking forward to work with you and I appreciate your quick response.
Thanks!

                     Skills Name of the candidate Experience Current
Location Visa Status Recolation                   SAS Developer Ahmad
Alhamad 7+ Years MI EAD Yes    SAS Clinical Kidan 8+ Years MI YN Yes    SAS
Developer Dorina 6 + Years MI EAD Yes    SAS Admin Sajid  7 Years MI GC MI,IL,
IN,OH    SAS Programmer Vinay 7+ Years MI H1B Yes
       DataStage Developer MD ALAM 8 Years MI GC Yes    DataStage Developer
Dimmy 8 Years MI USC Yes    DataStage Developer Yesenia 6+Years IL GC Yes
                              .Net Developer Miguel 10+ Years OH TN ONLY IN
Southern CA/ TX/ AZ, FL                                  Java Developer
Miguel 10+ Years MI TN CA,TX, FL, Arizona    Java Developer Juan 11+ Years
MI TN Yes                                  Android Developer Sravan 6+ Years
CA EAD Yes    Android Developer Taji  7 Years NY USC Yes    Android
Developer Mo Lee  6 Years MI EAD Yes