*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position  = SAP APO ConsultantLocation = Clark ,  NJ ( Local Only
)Duration = 6 months ++*

*Candidates must be available for an in person interview.*

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES*
Manage multiple projects as assigned
Manage Master Data migration from Microsoft Great Plains to ECC
Provide support for North America operations in SAP Planning and Master
data area
Resolve service requests from users as per SLA based on criticality
Test enhancements, bug fixes, and system solutions
Develop job aids and procedures
Continuous coaching and development of users
Process user management requests
Manage change management for end users in terms of training in ECC & SAP
APO
Train internal company resources in APO – DP/SNP, R/3 - MM areas to develop
SAP functional knowledge
Willingness to support time critical processes like monthly cycles, MRP
etc.  to ensure full end user support as needed

*QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED*

*7+ years of functional experience in SAP APO – DP, SNP with at least two
full life cycle implementation*At least *2+ years’ experience in a
manufacturing environment*
Master Data migration tools knowledge
Excellent knowledge of *SAP APO – PPDS, Core Interface  and ECC MM*
including integration with other modules in SAP
Strong knowledge of ECC master data in multiple domains preferred – MRP,
Quality, Manufacturing, Finance
High level understanding of ECC WM, SD, SAP PI
Excellent knowledge of planning concepts (mid-term/short term) and SAP
master data functionality.
Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to be able to build
strong work relationships with all levels of the organization
Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or
individuals) and manage change
Ability to lead training in domain (area)
Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle
multiple tasks, and work independently
Excellent PC skills (MS Office, etc.)

*QUALIFICATIONS HIGHLY DESIRABLE (NOT REQUIRED)*Experience in cloud based
solutions such as E2Open interacting with ECC
Knowledge of any of the following: Winshuttle, CATT, LSMW
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc*,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.