*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position            =       TrackWise DeveloperLocation           =
Vernon Hills, ILDuration          =       10 + month contract*

They are seeking a TrackWise developer and someone with *preferably
TrackWise 8.*

*TrackWise Developer:*
Responsible for development, unit testing, and review of TrackWise
workflows to meet documented requirements in alignment with standard
approach. Provides status reporting, logging of activities, and development
deliverables in alignment with project standards and schedule commitments.
Participates in overall TrackWise design and issues resolution including
design proposals, root cause analysis, and knowledge transfer.
The essential duties of this role are to troubleshoot, develop, review, and
provide design recommendations for TrackWise workflows. In performing this
role, it is expected that knowledge of TrackWise configuration will be
applied to help with the overall design, development, and resolution of
issues related to TrackWise reporting.
1) Analyze requirements to recommend approaches for building and changing
workflows
2) Configure workflows to meet requirements
3) Analyze processes and recommend approaches for setup and maintenance of
TrackWise workflows
4) Participate in workflow trouble shooting and issue resolution
5) Create and update specification documentation and review to ensure
accuracy
6) Assist the team in any other TrackWise workflow development related
activities as per the team’s needs

*Resource must have knowledge of the following:*
Configuration and maintenance of TrackWise (experience with TrackWise
version 8 preferred)

*Education and experience that is necessary to perform the job
satisfactorily.*
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or
relevant work experience. 5+ years of systems experience and 3 years
minimum experience with TrackWise development and maintenance.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.