Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you’re doing great, We have an excellent requirement for you could you
please go through the job description and let me know your comfort levels
on the below requirement.

*Role: Build and Release Develop Engineer*

*Location: Fremont, CA*

*Duration: Long term.*

*Face to face Required*

Need at least 6+ Years of experience required for this position.

Should have experience working as Build and Release engineer.

Should have experience working with TFS.

Should have good communication skills.

Should have experience working in .NET, Microsoft background.

Please reply back to me with these details

*Skill Matrix:*

*Skill        *

* Yr’s Exp*

Overall IT Exp