--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Role                 : Sr. Business Objects Administrator *

*Location         : St. Louis ,MO*

*Duration         : Long Term*

*Responsibilities:*

We are seeking a Business Objects System Administrator. This is a technical
hands-on position for a

self-motivated administrator/developer who will be an integral part of our
Enterprise Information Services (“EIS”) team. The team is responsible for
supporting critical business ETL (BODS) and reporting systems (BOXI) in an
Oracle data warehouse environment. This position requires hands on
experience in designing, developing, and supporting complex systems and the
ability to work with business users and technical support personnel.

*This person will: *

·         Provide expertise for the Business Objects Enterprise (BOE)
platform and related systems.

·         Design, install, and configure BOE systems for optimal
performance.

·         Perform maintenance including version upgrades, service packs,
and patches.

·         Perform management functions including monitoring, performance
analysis, and tuning.

·         Perform triage, root cause analysis, and problem resolution.

·         Manage and maintain BOE Security and access levels for AD.

·         Create and maintain BO procedures for daily operations, systems
backup, and recovery.

·         Participate in 24/7 technical support of the SAP Platforms.

·         Interact with business users and technicians to meet BOE
business/technical requirements.

*Qualifications:*

·         5+ years proven hands-on BO technical experience in systems
administration and development

·         Bachelor Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience

·         Some weekend and evening hours may be required

·         Ability to work within time constraints to produce quality results

·         Proven skills in analysis, problem management, communication, and
organization

·         Team player who is able to work independent or part of an
organizational matrix

·         Desire to learn new systems, processes, and skills

·         Experience in maintaining and developing Business Objects
Dashboards

*Preferred:*

·         Experience with 3.1/4.0/4.1 Data Services  and Reporting platforms

·         SAP HANA platform Administration

·         Experience with Oracle Database Infrastructure

·         Experience with developing SQL queries

·         Experience with BO mobility platform

·         Experience with BO clustering of components for resilience and
load balancing

·         Working knowledge of Tomcat and Java administration

·         General knowledge of networks including LDAP, Active Directory,
and TCP/IP

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|