Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you’re doing great, We have an excellent requirement for you could you
please go through the job description and let me know your comfort levels
on the below requirement.

*SQL Developer / ANSI DB2 is Must Location: Freeport,Maine Duration: 3
months No of positions:2*

We have an urgent need for two on-site SQL Developers for the next
deployment of our Business Transformation Project – BI Delivery.

Implement moderate to complex computer application solutions to meet
business problems within industry standard business processes and best
practices.
Design, develop, configure, test, debug and document applications based on
technical configurations and specifications.
Support and troubleshoot existing applications.
Evaluate and analyze business requirements for new applications and
application changes.

Must Have:
Very strong (ANSI standard or DB2) SQL skills.
Linux scripting experience.
Korn shell, PERL.
Ability to follow standards.
Team player.
Excellent communication and English-language skills.
Very strong (data) analysis skills.

*Thanks*

*Kumar*

ku...@infotechspectrum.com