Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Websphere Administrator in Dublin, OH. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for
this requirement!

*Job Description:*

Job Title

WAS Platform Admin

Relevant Experience

(in Yrs)

6-8

Technical/Functional Skills

IBM Websphere Application Server, Adobe AEM platform admin

Experience Required

5 years

Roles & Responsibilities

·         Provide an optimal Level 1 - 3 support for eCommerce Platform
namely WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Commerce, WebSphere Application Server,
WebSphere Commerce Search and Adobe AEM.

·         The resource will be responsible for working with other teams
like, application-development, configuration management, release
management, performance engineering, quality assurance, database
administration, integration services, infrastructure, etc.

·         The resource will be responsible for troubleshooting and
resolving issues and must be ready to engage with the teams mentioned above
utilizing superior customer service skills and advanced product knowledge
to resolve customer issues.

Generic Managerial Skills

-          Must have the ability to learn new technologies on the job

-          Must have good oral and written communication skills

Work Location

Dublin, Ohio

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal