Kindly reply on::  *ank...@starshr.com
<ank...@starshr.com>*

Hi,

Greetings of the day.. J

We have an urgent requirement with one of our client in PA. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested send me an updated copy of resume with
contact details and also fill the required information of matrix.

*Job Title: SAP BW*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Job Description*

*Must have:*

·         7+ years IT Experience

·         5+ years in the implementation of SAP BW

·         Understanding of core data warehouse concepts

·         Excellent experience in data modeling

·         Experience architecting Global BW solution from multiple SAP R/3
system with varying designs into a common BW reporting template

·         Detailed in-depth technical BW knowledge coupled with solid all
round hands-on experience including data extraction and report generation
aspects of delivering business solutions in BW

·         SAP development experience utilizing ABAP and ABAP Objects

·         Build and enhance BI objects such as Info Objects, Info Cubes,
Info Sources/Data Sources, Master Data, ETL, Transformations, and Update
Rules, ODS, Extractors, Info sets, Aggregates, Process Chains, User Exits

·         Knowledge and experience in performance tuning related to a SAP
BW solution

·         Ability to manage a small team while leading development projects
related to BW

·         Experience with SAP Business Objects Platform (Crystal, Web
Intelligence, Analysis for Office, Explorer)

*Nice to have:*

·         A broad understanding of at least one of the main Financial (FI &
CO), Logistics modules (SD, MM, Purchasing), Manufacturing (PM, QM) in core
R/3

*Kindly fill the required information of matrix.*

Full Name

Contact no

Email id

Current location

Work authorization

Availability to join

Educational details

Hourly rate

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ankush Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 412-927-4892*

*ank...@starshr.com <ank...@starshr.com>*

*StarsHR, Inc.*

*1700 N. Highland
Road                                                         *

*Suite # 200, Pittsburgh , PA 15241*