Kindly reply on:: jpra...@myhrsupplier.com

Hi,

Good Morning,

We have an urgent requirement with one of our client in NY. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested send me an updated copy of resume with
contact details.

*Position:: PHP/ Wordpress Developer*

*Location:: NY             *

*Duration:: Short term Contract(3 Months)*

·         We need someone responsive, responsible, and available when they
say they are… The fact that he put me “in his queue” and then didn’t tell
me he can’t do anything about it until Today, is totally unacceptable.

·         Someone not afraid to pick up the phone.

·         PHP, Wordpress  experience are important

·         Experience getting multiple wordpress plugins to work together
nicely.

·         Specifically experience managing and dealing with Wordpress
Memory Issues.

·         Also, someone familiar with custom post types.

*Thanks & Regards**,*

*Jitesh*

PH: 410-844-3034

Email: jpra...@myhrsupplier.com