Job Title: Sr. Mobile Developer with *XAMARIN Platform. *
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 3-6 Months

*PLEASE DON'T SEND RESUMES WITHOUT XAMARIN Platform. *

Job Description:
At Least 4-5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- iOS Development
*- XAMARIN Platform*
- Objective-C
- Java Development
- JSON, AJAX and RESTful Web Services
Xamarin lets us share code between native Windows, iOS, OS X, and Android
applications while maintaining the look and feel of the native UI.
As an iOS Software Engineer you will
Participate in development and maintenance of mobile applications by
maintaining our existing code base as well as extending it with new
features as requested by management
Help design future mobile applications as the business determines the need,
both internal and potentially customer-facing
Implement solutions according to design, requirements, and standards
Write unit tests, conform to code standards, have your designs and code
reviewed, use both static and performance analysis tools
Work closely with your team members and the software team leads to ensure
you’re on track
Have experience designing and building applications for one or more of the
dominant mobile platforms (iOS, Mobile Web)
Working knowledge of Objective-C, SWIFT, CSS3, HTML5, Javascript.
Knowledge of web service implementation in a mobile environment
Experience developing for both phone and tablet form-factors
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Love the challenges of software development and can work across all areas
of the SDLC

**** Need to demonstrate strongly the previous work experience******

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*Email: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*