Hello Partners,

We are looking for Lead Pega System Analyst for one of our client at
Cypress, CA - Minnetonka, MN - Basking Ridge, NJ. Please let me know your
interest.

*Lead Pega System Analyst*

*Location: Cypress, CA - Minnetonka, MN - Basking Ridge, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $53/hr*

*Need only Green Card OR US Citizen.*

*Job Description:*

The SA (System Analyst/IT Business Architect) Lead on the project provides
overall direction and guidance for the SA team. This role should be able to
participate in a lead role as well as a member of a project team. This
position requires hands on efforts as well as providing direction for
analysis, planning, Use Case development, test data coordination,
development support, and test support. This position also interacts daily
with the business partners so good communication skills are required.

*Requirements*

·         Post-graduate degree in applicable area of expertise or
equivalent experience

·         6+ years of experience with the System Development Life Cycle

·         5+ years of relational database experience desirable

·         Experience writing and executing functional specifications Assets

·         Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Access)

·         Proficiency with MS Visio

·         *Healthcare Industry experience Pega Certification Level CBA,
Pega Framework CPM experience a must.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.