This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.

Title      :  Data Analyst/DBA Needed
Location   :  Columbus Ohio- Need to be local for in person
Duration   :   4+ months

Responsibilities:

This is a Data Analyst 75% and DBA 25% of the time.

Experience working with Business users determining data/requirements needs
and documentation Required 7 Years

Logical and Technical experience, able to "see the big picture", data
architecture experience Highly desired 7 Years

Experience in various data modeling tools Highly desired 7 Years

Experience building complex queries and ETL processes Highly desired 7 Years

Excellent documentation skills in Word, Visio Required 7 Years

Experience with analysis of complex database structures and related
interfaces Required 4 Years

Experience with enterprise databases Required 5 Years

Excellent interpersonal skills Required

Experience with Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL Required 5 Years

Experience in leading discovery sessions to gather requirements Required 7
Years

Experience in writing functional and non functional requirements Required 7
Years

Excellent communication both oral and written Required 7 Years

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com <p...@oberonit.com>*
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820
*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>