This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.

Please find the job description below and let me know your thoughts on it.

Job Title : PeopleSoft Projects and Contracts Functional Lead
Location: Dunwoody, GA
Contract: 3 month initial term, but is slated to go 12 MONTHS ++

Interview: phone and in person....We can push for Skype for non local
candidates
Work Status: must provide a copy of visa to verify employer.
All-  Client is ready to start interviews!!!  Send me your candidates ASAP!

Great opportunity to work as a PeopleSoft Projects and Contracts Functional
Lead with one of the world's largest independent provider of claims
management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry. This
resource will lead the implementation of Projects and Customer Contracts
modules as part of a new implementation of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2.
RESPONSIBILITIES:
•             Lead the Projects and Contracts team through an SDLC based
implementation of the new Financial ERP solution
•             Provides functionality expertise in planning, requirement
collection, design, build, testing, training, deployment, and support
phases of the project
•             Guides the client with the most effective solution available
for complex business requirements
•             Creates deliverables as required by the project; major
examples include Requirements Document, Fit/Gap Analysis Document,
Functional Design Document, and Test Scripts
•             Coordinates deliverables with technical and business resources
•             Identify and document status updates, issues, risks, actions,
and decisions; and report to the project manager and/or the steering
committee
•             Assists with development and deployment of training material
for end users
•             Ensures all deliverables are on time and meet or exceed the
quality needs
QUALIFICATIONS:
•             At least 8 years of experience leading full scale, complex
implementations of PeopleSoft Financials with the following modules:
o             Customer Contracts
o             Projects
•             The candidate must have experience working as a functional
lead since this is a senior level position involving interaction with upper
management
              Must have experience working with customer set up, set up
related to fixed rate and T&E contracts, and project based billing, capital
project accounting
•             Prior experience with Financial Services industry is a must
•             PeopleSoft certification in the modules specified is preferred
•             Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 is preferred
•             Experience running implementations with global scale is
preferred
•             Prior experience with projects involving claim operations
interfaces will be a plus
•             Team player and a “can-do” attitude is a must for this
complex project.
•             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting,
Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com <p...@oberonit.com>*
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>