*Hi*

*Please send me updated resume to rak...@agiletekinc.com
<rak...@agiletekinc.com>*

*Position:                      Senior Oracle Financial Techno functional *

*Location:                      San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:                       8-12++ months*

*We need a senior hands on Techno functional Financials Solutions Architect
to join and assist in over seeing a large new implementation from a legacy
system to Oracle EBS R12.  We would like this consultant  to be hands on
and have prior functional and ideally Solution Architect experience. This
is a  large project, implementation, and team.  Prior expeirence with new
larger Financials R12 implementaitons is a must. *

*Thanks and Regards*
*Rakesh*
*Agile Tek*
*rak...@agiletekinc.com <rak...@agiletekinc.com>*