*Hi...*I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Systems Engineer Location   = Raleigh NC Duration  = 6-12
monthsRate          = $50/hr MAX*

*Job Description*:
The core responsibility will be to provide and maintain integrated backup
solutions for Credit Suisse applications. By understanding specific
requirements of the stakeholders, the Backup Engineer will test and certify
new versions of NetBackup software and be able to develop end-to-end
solutions for applications used at *Credit Suisse, including Oracle,
VMware, MS-SQL, SharePoint, Sybase, etc. *

*A qualified candidate will have the following qualifications:*
• Expertise with *NetBackup 7.5/7.6 software and major features*
• Experience in large scale environments, consisting of thousands of
clients
• Extensive experience backing up virtual environments (ESX) and database
environments (Oracle, MS-SQL, Sybase)
• Extensive experience with different target media, including tape
libraries, spinning disk, VTL, etc.
• Experience with encryption solutions and key management
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Experience with Linux and/or Windows system administrator tasks
• Scripting skills in *PERL, shell or similar*
• Good understanding of server hardware to support media and master servers
• Ability to understand and interpret stakeholder requirements and turn
them into an end-to-end solution
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Great work ethic
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899  * Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

* Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information
which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named
recipient (s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the
email, please notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If
you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system. it from your computer system.