Kindly reply at :: hir...@esense-inc.com

Hi ,

Good Morning.. J

I have a below job position available for my direct client please have a
look and if you are interested send me your word copy of your updated
resume with contact details so that I can submit your profile to my client.

*Job Title : Senior Informatica Administrator*

*Location: Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration : Long term contract*

*Job Description::*

*Qualifications:*

·         Must have: server side installation and administration experience
for Informatica is required for PowerCenter, Metadata Manager, IDQ and IDE.

·         Prior experience with Informatica PowerExchange and Metadata
Exchange is required.

·         Experience with Teradata is preferred.

·         Past experience as an Informatica Developer preferred

·         Health insurance, Medicaid experience is preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nitin* *Kumar*

Sr. Recruiter

eSense Incorporated <http://www.esense-inc.com/>

 *What is eSense®? <http://www.esense-inc.com/Pages/esense.aspx>*

hir...@esense-inc.com

*Tel: 214-281-8503*

www.esense-inc.com

*Federal Government SBA 8(a) and SDB certified with GSA IT-70 Schedule*

*NMSDC MBE certified (recognized in all 50 States by major Private Sector
firms)*

*State Government DBE certified(recognized in all 50 States)*

*State Government MBE certified in CA, DE, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, NC,
NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, TN, VA, WI, soon AL, FL, MO, WA*