*Kindly reply at :: ank...@starshr.com <ank...@starshr.com>*

Hi ,

Good Afternoon.. J

I have a below job position available for my direct client please have a
look and if you are interested send me your word copy of your updated
resume with contact details so that I can submit your profile to my client.

*Job Title .Net Developer*

*Location: NYC*

*Duration : Long term contract*

*Job Description::*

*Top Skills:*

·         Net

·         C#/VB.Net

·         SQL

·         Technical experience in software development environment.

·         Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010

·         Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, software
engineering or computer science.

·         Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.

*Expertise in the following are a plus: *

·         Development and utilization of SOAP & REST based APIs

·         SQL Performance tuning Internationalization

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Ankush Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*ank...@starshr.com <ank...@starshr.com>*

*StarsHR, Inc.*

*1700 N. Highland
Road                                                        *

*Suite # 200, Pittsburgh , PA 15241*