*This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our direct client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.*

Title : *Cisco Engineers*

Location : Harrisburg, PA- In person interview OR Webcam

Duration : 3+ months

Need ASAP

*Required Skills*:
Previous experience in a consulting or lead role required - Required 5 Years

Cisco CLI - Required 5 Years

Ciscoworks - Required 5 Years

Network security (Firewalls, Cisco ACS TACACS/Radius) - Required 5 Years

Network analysis tools (Cisco NAMS (Network Analysis Modules) - Required 5
Years

In-depth knowledge of PC operations, printer operations - Required 5 Years

File server operations - Required 5 Years

Network operations - Required 5 Years

(Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) - Required 3 Years

Wireshark experience - Required 3 Years

Enterprise Level Network Experience - Required 3 Years

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com* <p...@oberonit.com>
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>