*This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.*

*Title         :  Cloud Operation Admin *

*Location : Nashville, TN*

*Duration : 8 months*

Required Skills:

·         2+ years of HP C7000 and Flex10 operational support

·         2+ years of HP CSA operational support

·         2+ years of Vsphere/HyperV administration support

·         2+ years of HP Cloud System Matrix experience

·         2+ year of HP Software experience (Cloud software, Operations
Orchestration, Server Automation)

Resource Tasks:

·         Allocate/Unallocate storage capacity to servers

·         Implement firmware updates

·         Configure HyperV nodes

·         HP C7000 chassis configuration of Flex10 LAN/SAN switch modules

·         Deployment of new blades on C7000 chassis

·         Microsoft SCVMM patching

·         AV Patching support

·         Vsphere Patching support

·         HyperV Patching support

·         CSA Patching support

·         Weekly health checks

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com <p...@oberonit.com>*
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>