*Kindly reply at:: hir...@esense-inc.com <hir...@esense-inc.com>*

Hi,

Good Afternoon.. !

I have a below job position available for my direct client please have a
look and if you are interested send me your word copy of your updated
resume with contact details so that I can submit your profile to my client.

*Job Title : Software Engineer*

*Location: Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration : Long term contract*

*Project Details:*

ExactTarget is seeking a Software Engineer to play a key role in the
development and support of our industry leading one-to-one marketing
solution. You will work closely with customers and support teams to
identify and diagnose problems, as well as develop a solution to those
problems.

As a member of the ExactTarget data synchronization team, you will be
responsible for developing and maintaining our data connector product.

*Top Skills Preferred :*

·         C# (or Java) but C# preferred

·         SQL Server, XML

·         well rounded knowledge in MS Technologies.

*Responsibilities include but not limited to:*

·         Working well under pressure with a strong focus on delivery with
quality; self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.

·         Can effectively manage multiple tasks and deliver, while still
keeping a healthy attitude.

·         Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
(requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design, coding, unit
test, integration, system level test)

·         Analyze defect issue/requirements to determine feasibility of the
system design within time and cost constraints

·         Collaborate with software architects on technical solutions and
directions

*Requirements: *

·         BSEE, BSCE, or BSCS degree or equivalent experience required

·         Minimum of 3 Years of experience of .Net C# 3.5, 4.0, ASP.Net in
production systems, and XML.

·         Strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Analysis, Design (OOA/OOD)
and development.

·         Strong understanding of software usability and visual design
principles

·         Strong debugging and problem solving skills

·         Strong understanding of Microsoft Sql Server 2008 (or above)

*Preferences: *

·         Experience with Salesforce CRM, specifically Salesforce product
integration (NOT required)

·         Experience with data transformation and ETL processes.

·         Experience or background in SOAP and REST API.

·         Experience with JavaScript, JavaScript libraries, and Server Side
JavaScript

·         Experience with GIT source control in a shared development
environment, as well as JIRA

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nitin* *Kumar*

Sr. Recruiter