*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position  : Frontend Developer (JavaScript)  *

*Location : San Leandro, CA *

*Duration : 12+ Months   Interview process:  Phone/Skype ( F2F if Local)*

*Urgent Requirement*

•                    Below is a position our internal Product Development
team is considering opening up to contractors.

•                    Please take a look at it and let me know if you are
 interested in working on it.

*Job responsibilities: *

•                    Develop the user interface (front end) for a new and
innovative software solutions using JavaScript technologies.

*Required Skills*

•                    BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field) and
considerable coding experience.

•                    Strong experience in front-end engineering using
Object Oriented JavaScript, various *JavaScript libraries and micro
frameworks, HTML and CSS*

•                    Understanding of web design principles, and web design
best practices and standards

•                    Experience with back end technologies such as Java and
Python

•                    Experience working with Agile SDLC

•                    Experience with GitHub

•                    Strong ethics and commitment to excellence

•                    Excellent communication (written and oral), and
interpersonal skills

•                    Positive attitude and creativity

*Regards*

*Ishan Salaria*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*VSG Business Solutions*