*This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.*

 *Job Title:Citrix System administrator*

*Loc:Central Illinois, Peoria*

*Duration:Long Term*

*Skills:-*

·         Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.

·         Ability to work independently and manage one’s time as well as
well as being a collaborative team member.

·         Ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network
requirements.

·         Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as
needed to resolve issue.

·         Fully knowledgeable of computer hardware and software and its
related infrastructure components and/or operating environment identified
in the assignment requirements.

·         *Citrix XenApp and PVS, BMC Remedy, Windows Server 2008. *

Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
training required. 5-6 years experience required

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com* <p...@oberonit.com>
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>