*Hi *

*Hope you are fine*

*I have below mention position, if you are looking for a new project so
please check the position and send me your updated resume.*

*Position  : .Net Developer*

*Location : Vero Beach, FL*

*Duration : 6+  Months Phone/Skype *

*Job Requirement*

·                     THE CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE EXCELLENT
COMMUNICAITON SKILLS and very strong experience with MVC and C#

·                     Need very strong C# and MVC

·                     CSS (3) / HTML (5)

·                     MVC

·                     SQL 2012

·                     ASP .NET / C#

·                     JQuery

·                     APIs / XML

·                     Experience building web services and security
architecture around APIs

·                     Web based UI experience (beyond just the norm).  The
more the better on the design side.

*Regards*

*Ishan Salaria*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*