Hi Friend,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Sravya from Argos IT Services; I am working on below requirement.
Please help me with updated resume ASAP………….

Reply to sra...@argosits.com

*Role: Data Analyst*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Location: District of Columbia*

*Required Skills:*

   - Exp. operating as a Data Analyst working with large and complex
   data-sets
   - Exp. with data-mining and data-visualization Exp. utilizing Business
   Intelligence Tools
   - Exp. delivering comprehensive analytical reports comprising of
   analytical solution initiatives
   - IBM Curam software knowledge
   - MicroStrategy and/or Tableau expertise
   - General knowledge of query languages such as R; Python; SQL; SAS,
   Hadoop
   - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
   - Proficient Time-management ability
   - Strong written/verbal communication skills across all levels
   - Proven background operating in a supervisory role with the ability to
   guide and mentor less knowledgeable team members
   - Curam software knowledge for Health Care Programs – Eligibility systems

*Sravya **| **Sr. IT Recruiter *
*Argos IT Services*
Phone:214-884-5957

Email: sra...@argosits.com