--
Please Share Me Profile -----------Rachita@u <http://sourceinfotech.com/>
stsmail.com

Hello,

Kindly check out the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with the same.

*Position:  Business Systems Analyst with Oracle EBS*

*Location: Southborough, MA *

*Duration: 3 month contract*

*Interview: Phone hire*

We are looking for a senior BSA, who in addition to the skills required for
a *senior BSA, must have data analysis, data warehouse, and BI
experience*. Prior
experience in the Sales, Install Base and/or Contracts areas would be a
plus.

Some additional requirements:

-The Analyst will work on gathering the detail requirements.

-Some requirements will require analysis work like SQL or other Excel
related work to analysis for the business.

-Work with data source SME to gather information about the data.

-Write SQL queries to gather and understand data to provide samples.

-Write FDs to satisfy the requirements.

-Conduct review sessions with business and offshore development teams to
get sign off on requirements and FDs.

-Excellent communication skills.

-Works as an individual contributor.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rachita Upadhyay*

*rach...@ustsmail.com <rach...@ustsmail.com>*

* USTECH Solutions, Inc.*

*10 Exchange Place; Suite 1820 Jersey City NJ 07302*

*www.ustechsolutions.com <http://www.ustechsolutions.com/> T: 201-524-9600
x 769*