*                   Kindly reply at :: *

*bhupendra.ku...@net2source.com <bhupendra.ku...@net2source.com>*

Hi,

Good Afternoon.. J

I have an urgent need at our client in PA. Kindly review the requirement
and if you find interesting please send me your updated resume along with
your contact details ASAP.

*Job Title :: QA Manual testers*

*Duration:  Reading, PA*

*Location :: 1 year*

*Job Description::*

Responsibilities:

·         Carry out procedures to ensure that all information systems
products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements

·         Develop and execute test plans and test cases

·         Review business requirements and software system designs for
testability

·         Perform testing and results analysis and may create test data for
applications

·         Document and work to resolve all complex problems

·         Report progress on problem resolution to management

·         Additional projects and assignments as assigned

·         Collaborate with the project team on testing new
functionality for internal
 and website applications.

Requirements:

·         Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of Quality Assurance testing
experience

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills

·         Ability to quickly learn applications

·         Ability to work both independently and with a team

·         Strong planning and organizational skills

·         Experience validating data using SQL, webservices and Mongo is a
plus.

·         Familiar with Quality Center is a plus.

Thanks,

Bhupendra Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Net2Source Inc.

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 526 | Fax: (201) 685.8135

Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer