*Kindly reply at :: **bhupendra.ku...@net2source.com
<bhupendra.ku...@net2source.com>*

Hi,

Good Afternoon.. J

I have an urgent requirement at our client. Kindly review the requirement
and if you are interested please send me an updated copy of resume along
with your contact details ASAP.

*Job Title :: C++ Developer*

*Location :: Kansas City, MO*

*Duration :: Long term contract*

*Job Description:*

·         I need candidates that are *C# / C++ Developers* and have strong
experience working on an *Agile / Scrum* development team.

·         I need people that are using C++ and C# currently. .

·         *Actively contribute to the definition, development, integration,
test, documentation and support of highly utilized and scalable metrics
platform*

·         *Planning, organizing and executing software development projects
in a fast paced dynamic environment*

·         *Responsible for the development of systems that process and
aggregate large amounts of data*

·         *Preparation of technical requirements and software design
specifications.*

Thanks,

Bhupendra Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Net2Source Inc.

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 526 | Fax: (201) 685.8135

Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

*Website: *www.net2source.com

Microsoft Gold Certified Partner | Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle
Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company | NASSCOM
Certified Company | E-Verified Employer