Hi

Hope you are fine

I have below mention position, if you are looking for a new project so
please check the position and send me your updated resume.

*Position          : C#.Net Developer *

*Location         : NYC , NY Duration         : 12+ Months Interview
: Phone then Face to Face*

*Job Requirement .Net C# Application Developer for our public sector
client. *You will participate in project development using Agile
methodology, develop applications using our .Net Framework, research new
technologies and share discoveries with other team member and, work closely
with the QA team.

*MANDATORY SKILLS:*

   - Minimum of 8 years’ experience in .Net C# programming,ASP.Net,
   ADO.Net, JavaScript
   - Minimum of 4 years developing WCF Services
   - Minimum of 1 years’ experience in HTML5 programming.
   - Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Angular JS.
   - Minimum of 2 years’ experience in JQuery, JSON,XML
   - Minimum of 4 years working with the Oracle database environment.
   - Minimum of 4 years professional experience in Business Analysis and
   Design.
   - Demonstrate understanding of software development life-cycle like
   Agile and Waterfall.
   - Strong collaboration, relationship management, Verbal and written
   communication skills.
   - Good judgment, logical thinker and detail oriented.
   - Ability to adapt and understand business

·         Ability to drive projects to completion.

*Desired SKILLS:*

   - Strong collaboration, relationship management, Verbal and written
   communication skills.
   - Good judgment, logical thinker and detail oriented.
   - Ability to adapt and understand business
   - Ability to drive projects to completion.

·         Minimum of 4 years’ experience writing functional and technical
specifications, user and technical documentation.

*Regards*

*Ishan Salaria*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*VSG Business Solutions*