Hi

Hope you are fine

I have below mention position, if you are looking for a new project so
please check the position and send me your updated resume.

*Position  : C**loud Automation Engineer  *

*Location : Newark, NJ *

*Duration : 6+ Months Phone / Skype ( F2F if Locals)*

*Job Description*

·        Is a subject matter expert in enterprise class private cloud
environments and *automation tasks* pertaining to private cloud
environments.

·        Familiarity with modern day application development methodologies
including but not limited to continuous delivery and containerized
applications.

·        Has extensive experience in IAAS and SAAS solutions.

*Extensive experience scripting in the following languages:*

·         Javascript

·         Powershell

·         SOAP and REST

·         SQL

*Nice to Have*:

·         VMware vCenter Orchestrator or vRealize Orchestrator

·         VMWare PowerCLI

·         VMWare vCAC or VRA

·         VMWare vRealize Application Services

·         Chef or Puppet

·         Jenkins

Extensive knowledge of Microsoft OS’s and Linux Distro’s including Red Hat
and CentOS

*Regards*

*Ishan Salaria*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*