Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below

*Position: Full Stack Developer*
*Location: San Bruno, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rek# WECJP00000819*

*F2F Interview*

·         Bachelor's Degree and 4 yrs. of experience or Master's Degree
with 2 yrs. of experience in Computer Science or related field

·         2 years of experience building scalable eCommerce applications or
mobile software

·         Work with Java and other related technologies to design and
develop robust high-performance and scalable applications for use within
the @WalmartLabs product ecosystem

·         Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and
productive manner

·         Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
across all environments

·         Utilize industry research to improve Wal-Mart's technology
environment.

·         Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data
structures, databases, operating systems, etc.

·         2 or more year of experience with Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate) ;
exposure to Apache Camel, Caching, ESB would be advantageous

·         2 or more years of experience with at least one RDBMS software
Preferably Oracle; Knowledge of NoSQL would be advantageous

·         2 or more year(s) experience with SOA (Service Oriented
Architecture), RESTful web services

·         2 or more year(s) experience with JavaScript, HTML 5, CSS 3,
Jquery, AngularJS, Bootstrap and Node.js

·         A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus
and obsession with qualityDescription:

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please,*

*Full Name as per SSN: *
*Contact # (Home/Mobile): *
*Email ID: *
*Skype ID: *
*Pay Rate:*
*Work Authorization:*
*Current Location (City, State): *
*Relocation (Yes/No): *
*Availability:*

*Professional References:*

*Reference 1*

*Reference 2*

*Name:*

*Project:*

*Contact No.:*

*Professional Email ID:*

*Designation:*

*Note:* If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find
a candidate.

Looking forward to hear from you...

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,