Job Title: Java Developer with *Play, Ninja WebFramework or Grails
experience *
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6-12+ Months

*Candidates should have worked with Play, NinjaWebFramework or  Grails. *

~~Java Development~~
Java building web applications in an J2EE Environment
Experience using one or more of the following Web Frameworks - Spring MVC,
Play, NinjaWebFramework or  Grails
Experience creating page templets using JSP, FreeMarker or Velocity
Experience using JUnit or TestNG to write automated unit tests
Experience consuming XML/SOAP based services using JAXB, Spring WS or other
libraries
Experience producing and consuming REST based services using JAX-RS, Jersey
or other Restful libraries
Experience with Subversion (SVN) source control
Experience with Maven

Nice to have
Experience with Tomcat or JBoss
Experience with user authentication using OOAuth or SAML
Experience with SOLR, Elastic Search or other search engines
Experience of JavaScript development using one or more of the following
libraries - JQuery, AngularJS, EmberJS
Experience in HTML 5 and CSS.  Experience using Bootstrap or other
responsive design frameworks is a plus

The below is an attempt to further refine the skills we are seeking in Java
developers.
Candidates should have experience in Spring MVC, preferably, or at least
Struts 2 as their web framework.
GWT or Vaadin access may be okay.
JSF experience is not considered as useful to the project.
Candidate should have experience in REST, preferably rest services with
JSON rather than just XML.
XML over REST may be considered slightly more than XML over SOAP.
Candidate should have experience implementing or learning new technology.
This is a relatively forward looking project starting from scratch.
Seeking candidates that work and use their judgement independently
Not looking for candidates that have worked exclusively in highly
structured environments with tightly defined roles.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills
Critical communication will be conveyed and understood verbally via
conference call

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*Email: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*