Hi,

This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Job Title: ATG Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Position Description:*

*Experience:*

·         8+ years experience building scalable ecommerce applications

·         2+ years experience with Endeca Search or other search
technologies

*Functional Competencies:*

·         Experience in building *large scale retail B2C web applications
using:*

·         Commerce Platforms *(e.g. ATG, WebSphere Commerce)*

·         Search *(e.g. Endeca, Fast, ATG Search)*

·         Integration of product catalog, Web content

·         Caching *technologies, CDN (Akamai)*

·         Excellent Architectural Modeling and Design Skills

·         UML Modeling and ER Modeling experience

·         Comprehensive SDLC experience including:

·         Agile implementation principles and practices

·         Use of version *control management such of SVN, CVS, Clearcase*

·         Production environment deployment and maintenance

·         Performance tuning and optimization for scalability and high
availability

·         Good debugging and analytical skills

*Thanks &Regards*
Satya
ERP and ERP Corp
PH: 510-709-3806