*Hi *

*Hope you are fine*

*I have below mention position, if you are looking for a new project so
please check the position and send me your updated resume.*

*Position  : Web UI/UX Developer *

*Location :  Washington DC *

*Duration : 6+ Months   Phone then Face to Face USC, GC or EAD Only*

*Must Have *

   - Bachelor Degree or higher in graphic design, computer science,
   software engineering, or similar field
   - 5-8+ years of work experience in:
      - Usability engineering
      - User centered design
      - Information architecture
      - Navigation design
      - Interaction design
      - Graphic design
      - HTML5
      - JavaScript
      - CSS3
   - Experience with mobile products, concepts, design, architecture, UX,
   etc.
   - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
   - Ability to balance trade-offs between optimum user experience and
   technical and business constraints
   - Good work ethics and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well
   among a team of professionals
   - Ability to work capably under stress and juggle multiple tasks within
   tight deadlines
   - Strong diplomatic, interpersonal and teamwork skills

*Nice to Have*

   - Experience with responsive web design implementation on CRM-based
   applications

*Regards*

*Ishan Salaria*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*