Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::** WMB  Technical Lead*

*Location::** Columbus, OH *

*Duration::** 36 months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

WMB  Technical Lead

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8-10 Years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

IBM Websphere Message Broker (WMB)

*Experience Required*

Extensive Message Broker development implementation experience working in
P&C Insurance projects (preferably commercial), Onsite-Offshore
coordination experience is mandatory

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Liaison with client (Architecture, tech leads and business leads) and
offshore teams, act as single point of contact for the project, code and
unit test requirements

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Excellent Communication Skills - mandatory, Team management skills are nice
to have

*Education*

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

36 Months

*Work Location *

Columbus, OH

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*