Good morning friends ,

Hope you all are doing great , I have an urgent opening for - *Java
Developers* - if you have good consultants , kindly forward me good
profiles I am sure

Candidate ‘ll be placed if he is strong guy .

*Kindly forward resume to my official id rajsi...@tresourceinc.com*

*need Photo id or Visa copy Must*

Role

Java Developer/Senior Java

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

• 5+ years of experience in the Java / JEE Application, Struts, Hibernate
• 3+ years of experience in Jboss Drools Business rule engine / workflow
• Extensive experience IBM Jazz platform RTC, RRC, RQM
• Advanced Java coding skills
• Solid understanding of Design Patterns
• Technical team management experience
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Hands on development in BIRT reports

Roles and responsibility

ü Responsible for developing applications as per design and requirement
specs.
ü ü Work with the BA and QA teams throughout the development life cycle
ü Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
ü Good written and oral communication
ü Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions
ü Knowledge on Performance tuning for application is required

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Work with different teams – Business, Testing, Customer SMEs. Implement
solutions with complete considerations on  performance, supportability to
achieve end user business results.

Total experience in required skill (years)

5-7 years, 8-10 years

Work Location

Augusta, ME, Jackson, MS

Duration

12  months

*Raj Singh* |SR. *IT Recruiter* |

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 – ext 858

*Direct : 408 426- 2263*

Fax: 408-213-8316

rajsi...@tresourceinc.com|  www.tresourceinc.com