Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing great!

below is the job description and the skills required. Let me know if you
have any suitable candidate available.

Job title : Informatica Architect
Location : Torrance, California,
Duration 6 Months

Required:
• Technology Architect with 10+ years of Informatica and Netezza experience
and working knowledge of ALFA system (Enterprise solution for the asset
finance industry)
• Ability to work with multiple stake holders to analyze requirements and
come up with solutions
• Excellent communication and Coordination skills
• We need profiles with ALFA experience – kindly share only relevant
profiles

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Kumail.

*TekisHub Consulting Services.*

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 101

(F) 617 830 0525

syed.kum...@tekishub.com