Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role**::* *Senior Developer Ab Initio*

*Location**:: **Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration**:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

Senior Developer Ab Initio

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

Strong technical background in Ab Initio, Business Rule Engines and Data
Warehouse, with experience in large enterprise reporting application,
capable of providing out-of-box solution based on complicated business
requirements

·         Minimum 3 years ETL application development experience using
AbInitio

·         Minimum 2 years of experience in technical requirements
definition and data mapping.

·         Minimum5 years’ experience in data warehouse and analytics

·         Minimum 5 years’ experience with enterprise DBMS; DB2 and Oracle
preferred.

·         Minimum 5 years of experience in SQL, Unix scripting, Performance
tuning. Working knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, and Java
is a plus.

·         Minimum 3 years of experience as a technical lead. Must be able
to work as an individual contributor and as a lead. As a lead, candidate
must be able to provide technical guidance, best practices and oversight to
junior team members.

·         Good understanding of US Healthcare industry is a plus.

*Technical/Functional Skills*

AbInitio/Cobol/SQL/C# .Net/Informatica/XML/Meta-SQL/SAS, Java

*Experience Required*

·         Work with business user community to understand business process
challenges and identify solution opportunities within Business Intelligence
area.

·         Provide support and expertise to the business community to assist
with better utilization of Business Intelligence tools and IT solutions,
for competitive advantage measures.

·         Work with project lead and business users to understand
requirements, conduct analysis and recommend solution option.

·         Translate customer project requirements into functional and
non-functional specifications for BI reports and applications.

·         Contribute to and support the organization’s Business
Intelligence strategy

·         Development and deployment of BI Solutions

·         Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement Ab Initio
Graphs utilizing the GDE environment and EME.

·         Develop scripts to automate the execution of Ab Initio graphs
using shell scripts under UNIX environment.

·         Develop technical specification documents.

·         Help develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing
and support System testing.

·         Participate in design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and
integration testing.

·         Must have worked on Ab Initio plans and psets

·         Must understand the concepts of EME and sandboxes

·         Performance tuning and optimization of Ab Initio code and stored
procedures.

·         Setup and Schedule Jobs using scheduling tool

·         Work with internal resources during development phases to ensure
appropriate knowledge transfer;

·         Participate in data governance for Organization’s core source
systems to ensure reporting requirements can be met

·         Assist in the development of database and development standards

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Senior Developer (IT) - Ab Initio

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Proven experience in defining development best practices and
continuous improvement.

·         Proven experience in full SDLC.

·         Proven experience working with offsite teams

·         Highlighting and tracking issues and risks in a timely fashion.

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be able to
complete root-cause analysis and resolve production issues.

·         Strong work ethic. Takes ownership of problems from assignment
through resolution.

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to
adjust communication style to target audience.
•Experience using job scheduler like Control-M.
•Healthcare Insurance experience preferred

*Education*

Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
field.

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 months

*Work Location*

Jacksonville, FL

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*