*Hello,*

My name is Samir and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: Mobile QA Analyst*

*Location: Rhode Island-Cumberland*

*Duration: 12+ month *

*Key skills required for the job are:*

*Mobile Native Application(L2)* : Mobile Application testing - Should have
good experience in validating and verifying any mobile applications. Should
have basic awareness of various technologies used in the mobile phone, and
software components. Should be able to come up with a validation and
verification test plan and test solution.

*Mobile Native Application(L3)* : Mobile Application testing - Should have
good experience in validating and verifying any mobile applications. Should
have basic awareness of various technologies used in the mobile phone, and
software components. Should be able to come up with a validation and
verification test plan and test solution.

*Web Testing (L1) :* " Web Testing - Should have prior experience of web
testing and knowledge of how the web testing is done, what are the
different components that form a part of web testing .Should have idea of
the different features available in websites, the controls, the cookies etc
and knowledge of the browsers on which web testing can be done."

*Application Testing (L1) :* " Application Testing - Debugs software
products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain
quality standards for company products. Develops and executes software test
plans.  Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.  Maintains
documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of
software.  Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and
recommends corrective action.  Consults with development engineers in
resolution of problems. Works on problems of limited scope, through usage
of standard programming concepts and principles. Works under high
supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with
technical/proprietary skills."

*Mobile App Test Auto (L1)* : Mobile App Test Automation - Mobile
Devices/Platforms/OS Details Emulator, Mobile Device and Cloud Device
Setup/Use/Testing Automation and Human Verification Categories Mobile App
Test Challenges and Known Fixes Mobile Web, Native and Hybrid App Elements
Identification techniques--Text, Image.

*Best Regards**,*

*Samir Mondal*

*Technical Recruiter*