*Need DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide DL copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> with DL copy for fast process

*Role :: Teradata CIM Developer/Designer*

*Location:: Bloomfield, CT*

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

 *Overview *

As part of the CRM program, Cigna has chosen Teradata for global campaign
management and next best action capabilities. The suite of products are:
Customer Interaction Manager V7

• Multi-Channel Campaign Management/Customer Interaction Manager

• Marketing Resource Management

• Real-time Interactions Manager

• Digital Marketing Center

For this purpose, Cigna is building up a team that would focus on product
setup and configuration (note, we will have some Teradata prof services
support), architecture, systems analysis and development (data integration
and customization). Cigna has requested TCS to provide manpower for
Architecture, Systems Analysis and Development roles.

*Technical/Functional Skills *

 Should be proficient in Aprimo tools ; Customer Interaction Manager V7
modules

o Multi-Channel Campaign Management/Customer Interaction Manager

o Marketing Resource Management

o Real-time Interactions Manager

o Digital Marketing Center

 Should have domain expertise in Aprimo tools, ATK workbench, .Net
technologies

 Should have strong knowledge and experience in development

 Should have working experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies

 Should be familiar with entire SDLC processes

 Accuracy and attention to details

 Solid analytical and problem-solving skills

 Ability to understand complex business functions

 Quick Learner

 Strong communication skills, both verbal and written

 Excellent organizational and time management skills

 Ability to multitask and adapt to change

*Experience Required *

 Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least
7+ years of experience

*Generic Managerial Skills *

 Working in Onsite-Offshore Model

*Education *

Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline

* Email  is the best way to reach me...*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<jama...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
Ex. 2033 *
*| +91 7042750274 (India)  Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009 ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*