*Hello Recruiters,*

*You can reach me at phone: 302-266-2748.*

*Please Share the requirements to email-id- **john.resource...@gmail.com*
*Please
find the below skills and let me know if you have any positions with you
on  C2C.*   *.NET DEVELOPER, JAVA DEVELOPER, UI DEVELOPER, ORACLE PL/SQL,
OBIEEE, SQL BI, QA, PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM, WEB
SPHERE MESSAGE BROKER/SOA,IOS (APPLE) DEVELOPER, DATA ANALYST/MODELER, ETL
QA, SAS, SLAESFORCE,BUSINESS ANALYST, SAP BI/BO, TERADATA,SHREPOINT,DEVOPS
& CLOUD ENGINEER.*   *I do have the above skill set and they can relocate
to anywhere in USA*   *Waiting for your response*   *Thanks & Regards*
*John* *Phone: 302-266-2748* *j...@it-resinc.com*